Cyprus Citizenship by Investment – Invest €2 million and get a European passport in 6 months.
After 3 years, the investor is able to reclaim the investment i.e. there is no gift or donation to the government.
No requirement to reside in Cyprus before, either during or after the approval of the citizenship application
6 months approval period
The citizenship is granted to the whole family – husband, wife and all financially dependent children up to the age of 28
Dual-citizenship permitted, and not declared to home country
Having full EU rights: freedom to reside, work, study and travel.
Visa free travel to 157 countries worldwide.
No requirement to learn the local language.
1) You will get in touch with a reputable law firm and they will advise on the process for acquiring citizenship, given your specific circumstances.
2) You must make an investment of €2 million Note: you must own a primary residence in Cyprus of at least €500,000= and have a clean criminal record
3) You will have the option of investing in the following categories:
A1 Investment in real estate (residential or commercial), land development or infrastructure projects.
A2 Purchase, creation or participation in Cypriot businesses or companies. Any such business or company should have a tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five (5) Cypriot citizens.
A3 Deposits in Cypriot banks for 3 years,
A4 Investment in government bonds of for 3 years.
A5 Investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organizations (bonds/ securities/ debentures registered and issued in the Republic of Cyprus).
Note: If you have made an investment in Cyprus, 3 years prior to the submission of the application, this can be aggregated into the existing investment.
4) You will be required to provide us with the following documents:
Copy of passport Copy of Birth Certificate Copy of Marriage Certificate Certificate of criminal record Two passport size photographs Curriculum Vitae of applicant
5) Once the investment has been made and all documents are collected then your application is submitted at the ministry of Interior. Simultaneously, a fee of €2.000 is paid to the Ministry of Interior.
6) If your application satisfies all the criteria, the Minister of Interior presents the application to the Council of Ministers for final approval.
7) Once the Council of Ministers approves the application, then the lawyer will submit the approval to the Civil Registry and Migration Department and they issue the Certificate of Naturalization, following payment of an additional €5.000 that constitutes the Naturalization Certificate issuing fee.
8) From that date onwards, you may come at any time in order to appear at the Civil Registry and Migration Department and get the passport.
The period from the date of submission to the date for the completion of the process is 6 months.
All of this can be made very simple, as we can introduce you to a reputable lawyer, who will make the necessary application, and organise everything for you
Contact us to get more information and begin the great journey!